We are KNOWRON GmbH, a deep tech startup based in Munich, Germany. Widespread loss of knowledge and an ageing workforce require a fundamental change in manufacturing. That's why we are building a mobile knowledge platform to assist desk-less workers anywhere, 24/7.
As a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the holistic support and consulting customers, from setting up the pilot throughout their SaaS lifetime. Your goal is to partner with clients on achieving the transformation of their service and support departments by driving product adoption and measuring the results!
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for clients and users to interact with our product successfully.
- You will play an active part in finding ways to continuously improve our customer satisfaction score.
- Helping customers define new industrial service and support processes supported by KNOWRON by conducting requirement analysis and facilitating customer understanding of our product.
- Setting up best practices for implementation of our software solution and digitization of existing industrial service processes client-side.
- Jointly define the boundaries and success criteria of pilot projects with new customers.
- Collaboration with the rest of the Knowron Team to support sales with insights for conversion, product with driving adoption and dev teams with technical areas of improvement.
- You have client-facing experience in either sales, industrial service, strategic consultancy, or customer success management
- You have experience or are interested in Software-as-a-Service
- You have strong communication skills, and find it easy to quickly build rapport, in addition to presenting complex issues in a structured way
- You have an affinity for technology and work in a data-driven manner
- You are fluent in English (C1 level) and German (C1), both spoken and written
What's in it for you?
- Steep Learning Curve: Join a funded early stage startup and learn the product discovery and development process from the inside out.
- Mentorship: We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives and support you to learn new things to grow personally and professionally.
- Hybrid (Remote-Onsite) Work: We are a company built during the Covid era, hybrid work is a core part of our culture.
- Personal Development Budget: You get a 1000€ yearly budget for personal growth and development.
- Team Events & Fitness: We provide healthy snacks, drinks, and exciting team activities and an Urban Sports Club membership.
Please send your CV, your LinkedIn profile and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application and will try to get back to you as soon as possible!