At KNOWRON we believe that our generations great challenges, from automation to industrialization and green technology, will be driven by machines - and more importantly - by the people who install, service and maintain them. Widespread loss of knowledge and an ageing workforce require a fundamental change in manufacturing. That's why we are building the mobile knowledge platform to assist workers anywhere, 24/7, handsfree.
- Understand customer needs: We are working closely with the industry, so be prepared to join meetings and calls with industry decision makers.
- Support key strategic projects for customers, investors, and other stakeholders together with the founders.
- Help managing various operational tasks to keep the business running, setup processes and grow the Organization.
- Represent KNOWRON and support the founders in communicating our vision internally and externally.
- Develop case studies in order to share insights with the broader industry and serve as an advocate at industry events and conferences.
- You are proactive, committed, and not afraid to take ownership.
- You have excellent communication skills and you put solutions over problems.
- Previous experience ideally in a startup, consulting, or tech corporate
- In-progress studies in Business Administration, Communications, Psychology, Consumer Affairs or a similar field.
- Excellent German language skills and fluency in Business English.
What's in it for you?
- Impact: Take ownership and make an impact, whether you’re building high-tech products or client relationships
- Steep Learning Curve: Join an early stage startup and learn the product development and founding process from the inside out.
- Fast Growing Startup: We just completed Silicon Valley’s Alchemist Accelerator program and are closing our first financing round.
- Mentorship: We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives and support you to learn new things to grow personally and professionally
- Benefits: Above market salaries, drinks, snacks and regular team events!
- Remote Friendliness: We are a very flexible on remote work and the working hours.
- Empathatic Team Culture: Join an open-minded tech culture with an emphasis on good, honest feedback
Hit us up!
Please send your CV, your LinkedIn profile and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application and will try to get back to you as soon as possbile!
KNOWRON is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.