- You will work closely with our tech team to develop the Information Retrieval system that will be at the heart of our core product.
- You will write production grade code that will be used by our customers.
- You are proficient in Python
- You have worked on Machine Learning problems before and have some familiarity with the Python Data Science stack (Numpy, Sklearn etc)
- You are a team player
- You are results-oriented and have strong organizational & communication skills.
- You have a solid command of English
What's in it for you?
- Deploy to production: get real experience in building products and writing code for production.
- Learn from experienced founders with years of development experience.
- Office space right at the TUM, in the heart of Maxvorstadt.
- Join an open-minded tech culture with an emphasis on good, honest feedback.
Hit us up!
Write me (Arturo) at any time, either to firstname.lastname@example.org or on Linkedin. I'm always happy to answer any questions.
Be sure to send your CV, preference for 3 months full-time or 6 months part-time model and a couple of sentences about yourself when applying!