At KNOWRON we believe that our generation's great challenges, from automation to industrialization and green technology, will be driven by machines - and more importantly - by the people who install, service and maintain them. Widespread loss of knowledge and an ageing workforce require a fundamental change in manufacturing. That's why we are building the mobile knowledge platform to assist workers anywhere, 24/7, handsfree.
Join our international team and be part of a very exciting startup journey in the field of business SaaS software. We are a tech-driven and product-oriented company and our software is being used by Germany's biggest manufacturing companies.
- Develop and implement effective product marketing strategies for KNOWRON based on a deep customer understanding.
- Create noise and visibility through case studies, feature announcements & newsletters you make sure our successes like flagship customers, big feature releases, and Milestones are seen by the world.
- Grow our content in close collaboration with product & customer success you plan, create, and spread valuable pieces of content that serve as lead magnets. Your work enables customers to better understand their needs and make educated buying decisions.
- Test and optimize previous campaigns and also iterate on create content, targeted audiences, etc.
- You have experience in a communications-related role, ideally driving communications in a startup or big tech environment
- Experience in Product Marketing, Product Management or Online Marketing in an international context
- Experience in collaborating in international, cross-functional teams
- You have a strong competency in digital business models
- Work experience in managing SEM channels and experience with ad managers (e.g. Facebook, Google, LinkedIn), MarTech tools, and analytics and visualization software (e.g. with DataStudio, Tableau) is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Join an early stage startup and learn the product development and founding process from the inside out.
- Take ownership and make an impact, whether you’re building high-tech products or client relationships
- Regular company and team events like hiking days, skiing trips, off-sites, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- We value your commitment, drive, and willingness to learn more than certificates and badges
- We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives and support you to learn new things to grow personally and professionally
- Nice office space right along with dozen startups at MTZ (Munich Technology Center)
- Urban Sports Club Membership!
- Above market salaries.
- Flexible on remote work and working hours
- We are part of the silicon-valley based accelerator Alchemist and can use their great resources
Hit us up!
Write me at any time, either to email@example.com or on Linkedin. I'm always happy to answer any questions.