We are looking for smart and motivated students to help us grow into a B2B SaaS juggernaut. We need your help in formulating a sharp strategy for navigating a traditionally analog industry, understanding customers' needs and how to best address them; all of this while balancing our own innovation and development goals.
We have already secured supervision for the project studies on the TUM side, so you won't have to worry about that.
Key work areas
- Being the "right hand" of the founders and the first to join the team
- Join us in defining strategic initiatives (OKR) for the team as well as iterating on ongoing projects and processes with a continuous improvement mindset
- Develop feature ideas that address user needs
- Formulation of a go-to-market strategy for the DACH region
- Reaching out to our partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors
- Determine metrics to evaluate the success of your features and make improvements
- You have previous experience, ideally in a tech start-up, corporate or consulting.
- You are results-oriented and have strong organizational & communication skills.
- You are not afraid to take ownership of your tasks and projects.
- You have a solid command of English and German.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work environment: work at the times and with the technology that fits you best to achieve your goals.
- Office space right at the TUM, in the heart of Maxvorstadt.
- Learn what it takes to build a business from scratch as a full member of our team.
- Join an open-minded business culture with an emphasis on good, honest feedback.
Hit us up!
Write me (Arturo) at any time, either to email@example.com or on Linkedin. I'm always happy to answer any questions.Be sure to send your CV and a couple of sentences about yourself when applying!