We are KNOWRON GmbH, a deep tech startup based in Munich, Germany. Widespread loss of knowledge and an ageing workforce require a fundamental change in manufacturing. That's why we are building a mobile knowledge platform to assist desk-less workers anywhere, 24/7.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will work closely with the product team to develop a consumer-grade UI of the product. This is a very high impact role where you will shape the product and deliver value to customers.
- Work closely with the design team to provide technical and usability feedback to lo-fi and hi-fi designs.
- Develop scalable and reusable key components of our front-end application in close collaboration with our product and backend teams.
- Write clean and maintainable code with sensible testing that you would enjoy taking over from a colleague.
- Review code, leave the codebase better than you found it, and help everyone in the team become better.
- Proactively communicate, document, and share your approach, progress, results, and challenges.
- You have several years (min. 3) of industry experience, as well as a deep understanding of software architecture patterns.
- You have a great eye for design.
- You have a solid command of English.
- You hold yourself and others to a high standard when working with production systems
- You have a go-getter attitude. You are proactive about finding solutions to problems.
- Experience in developing Mobile Native applications is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Steep Learning Curve: Join a funded early stage startup and learn the product discovery and development process from the inside out.
- Mentorship: We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives and support you to learn new things to grow personally and professionally.
- Hybrid (Remote-Onsite) Work: We are a company built during the covid era, hybrid work is a core part of our culture.
- Personal Development Budget: You get a 1000€ yearly budget for personal growth and development.
- Team Events & Fitness: We provide healthy snacks, drinks, and exciting team activities and an Urban Sports Club membership.
Please send your CV, your LinkedIn profile and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/alikareemraja/. We are looking forward to your application and will try to get back to you as soon as possible!