Join our international startup team to be part of a very exiting startup journey in the field of business SaaS software. We are a tech-driven and very product-oriented company and we are convinced that the latest advancements in Natural Language Processing (NLP) have the power to reshape Germany's economic backbone: the manufacturing industry.
As working student in business development you will help us further developing and establishing our business and operations. This is a very high impact role where you will directly work with the founders, shape the product, and help us to deliver value to our customers.
- Conduct in-depth market analyses and help us to understand the market and its trends.
- Develop and execute growth strategies for our product and organization including outbound sales and marketing campaigns.
- Help us generating more customer insights and find out how we can address the needs of various parties involved. This involves networking at (online) events, scouting potential contacts and picking up the phone to get them talking.
- Create personas, their detailed pain points and motivations to establish a shared understanding between the product and business teams.
- Develop case studies in order to share insights with the broader industry and serve as an advocate at industry events and conferences.
- Be the "right hand" of the CEO and among the first to join the team.
- Help managing various operational tasks to keep the business running and grow the organization.
- Previous experience (as an intern or working student) in Business Development, Marketing, Account Management or Sales.
- Have a structured approach to solve problems and always validate your hypotheses using data.
- You are proactive, committed, and not afraid to take ownership.
- You have excellent communication skills and you put solutions over problems.
- In-progress studies in Business Administration, Communications, Psychology, Consumer Affairs or a similar field.
- Excellent German language skills and fluency in Business English.
What's in it for you?
- Take ownership and make an impact, whether you’re building high-tech products or client relationships
- Flexible working hours
- Office space right at the TUM, in the heart of Maxvorstadt.
- We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives and support you to learn new things to grow personally and professionally
- Join an open-minded business culture with an emphasis on good, honest feedback!
- Join an early stage startup and learn the startup process from the inside out.
Hit us up!
Write directly to email@example.com or contact me on Linkedin. I am always happy to answer any questions.
Be sure to send your resume and a few sentences about yourself when you apply!