At KNOWRON we believe that our generations great challenges, from automation to industrialization and green technology, will be driven by machines - and more importantly - by the people who install, service and maintain them. Widespread loss of knowledge and an ageing workforce require a fundamental change in manufacturing. That's why we are building the mobile knowledge platform to assist workers anywhere, 24/7, handsfree.
- You will be a full member of the team, entrusted and empowered to do your best work and push the boundaries of Personal Assistants forward.
- You will be working in close collaboration with the product team to quickly build, test and iterate on prototypes.
- You will write production grade code that will be used by our customers.
- You are currently pursuing your Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any other technical related field.
- You are results-oriented and have strong organizational & communication skills
- You have some experience with MERN Stack (Mongo, Express, React and Node)
- You have excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- You have a solid command of English
What's in it for you?
- Impact: Take ownership and make an impact, whether you’re building high-tech products or client relationships
- Steep Learning Curve: Join an early stage startup and learn the product development and founding process from the inside out.
- Fast Growing Startup: We just completed Silicon Valley’s Alchemist Accelerator program and are closing our first financing round.
- Mentorship: We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives and support you to learn new things to grow personally and professionally
- Benefits: Above market salaries, drinks, snacks and regular team events!
- Remote Friendliness: We are a very flexible on remote work and the working hours.
- Empathatic Team Culture: Join an open-minded tech culture with an emphasis on good, honest feedback
Hit us up!
Please send your CV, your LinkedIn profile and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application and will try to get back to you as soon as possbile!
KNOWRON is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.