- You will be a full member of the team, entrusted and empowered to do your best work and push the boundaries of Personal Assistants forward.
- You will be working in close collaboration with the product team to quickly build, test and iterate on prototypes.
- You will write production grade code that will be used by our customers.
- You are currently pursuing your Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any other technical related field.
- You are results-oriented and have strong organizational & communication skills
- You have some experience with MERN Stack (Mongo, Express, React and Node)
- You have excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- You have a solid command of English
What's in it for you?
- Join an early stage startup and learn the product development and founding process from the inside out.
- Learn from highly experienced founders with years of development experience.
- Above market salaries.
- Flexible on remote work and working hours
- Office space right at the TUM, in the heart of Maxvorstadt.
- Join an open-minded tech culture with an emphasis on good, honest feedback.
Hit us up!
Write me at any time, either to firstname.lastname@example.org or on Linkedin. I'm always happy to answer any questions.
Be sure to send your CV, preference for 3 months full-time or 6 months part-time model and a couple of sentences about yourself when applying!