At KNOWRON we believe that our generations great challenges, from automation to industrialization and green technology, will be driven by machines - and more importantly - by the people who install, service and maintain them. Widespread loss of knowledge and an ageing workforce require a fundamental change in manufacturing. That's why we are building the mobile knowledge platform to assist workers anywhere, 24/7, handsfree.
- Work as a part of the NLP team to develop and expand the pipelines capabilities
- Test, benchmark, and optimize language model performance
- Implement algorithms that utilize custom trained language models to capture corporate knowledge
- Write scalable, production-grade code that's a joy to maintain
- You are currently pursuing your Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any other technical related field.
- You are proficient in Python and are comfortable working with REST APIs
- You have experience solving NLP problems and are comfortable with the data science stack ( Spacy, Gensim, Tensorflow etc).
- You have excellent problem solving skills.
- You are results-oriented and have strong organizational & communication skills
- You have a go-getter attitude. You are proactive about finding solutions to problems.
- You are fluent in English
- Experience with Transformer models would be a plus.
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch would be a plus
What's in it for you?
- Impact: Take ownership and make an impact, whether you’re building high-tech products or client relationships
- Steep Learning Curve: Join an early stage startup and learn the product development and founding process from the inside out.
- Fast Growing Startup: We just completed Silicon Valley’s Alchemist Accelerator program and are closing our first financing round.
- Mentorship: We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives and support you to learn new things to grow personally and professionally
- Benefits: Above market salaries, drinks, snacks and regular team events!
- Remote Friendliness: We are a very flexible on remote work and the working hours.
- Empathatic Team Culture: Join an open-minded tech culture with an emphasis on good, honest feedback
Hit us up!
Please send your CV, your LinkedIn profile and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application and will try to get back to you as soon as possbile!
KNOWRON is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.