At KNOWRON we believe that our generations great challenges, from automation to industrialization and green technology, will be driven by machines - and more importantly - by the people who install, service and maintain them. Widespread loss of knowledge and an ageing workforce require a fundamental change in manufacturing. That's why we are building the mobile knowledge platform to assist workers anywhere, 24/7, handsfree.
- Be a key part of our product development process driving design projects from concept to delivery
- Create holistic user experiences to match customer and business needs
- Create LoFi to HiFi prototypes for testing and stakeholder review
- Partner up with Business & Sales to drive product discovery
- Drive co-creation sessions with other team members, stakeholders and customers
- Deliver project specifications and support the implementation
- Contribute to our Design System
What you need to succeed:
- You have already have some experience in designing web-based or native applications, ideally in a SaaS environment
- You can show a portfolio that demonstrates your experience with digital products
- Passion to learn more about usability and user-centered design practices
- You understand how people interact with digital products and their cognitive biases
- You have a strong understanding of visual design and attention to detail
- You have the ability to iterate quickly, create low and high fidelity prototypes
- You have a solid understanding of software development processes and ideally a good feel for web development technologies
- You are fluent in English
- Impact: Take ownership and make an impact, whether you’re building high-tech products or client relationships
- Steep Learning Curve: Join an early stage startup and learn the product development and founding process from the inside out.
- Fast Growing Startup: We just completed Silicon Valley’s Alchemist Accelerator program and are closing our first financing round.
- Mentorship: We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives and support you to learn new things to grow personally and professionally
- Benefits: Above market salaries, drinks, snacks and regular team events!
- Remote Friendliness: We are a very flexible on remote work and the working hours.
- Empathatic Team Culture: Join an open-minded tech culture with an emphasis on good, honest feedback
Hit us up!
Please send your CV, your LinkedIn profile and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application and will try to get back to you as soon as possbile!
KNOWRON is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.