At KNOWRON we are on the mission to revolutionise the interaction with complex products through a personal assistant. We are convinced that the latest advancements in Natural Language Processing (NLP) are enabling a new wave of interfaces, which are speech controlled.
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our personal assistant. In this role you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
- Be a key part of our product development process driving design projects from concept to delivery
- Create holistic user experiences to match customer and business needs
- Create LoFi to HiFi prototypes for testing and stakeholder review
- Partner up with Business & Sales to drive product discovery
- Drive co-creation sessions with other team members, stakeholders and customers
- Deliver project specifications and support the implementation
- Contribute to our Design System
What you need to succeed:
- You have already have some experience in designing web-based or native applications, ideally in a SaaS environment
- You can show a portfolio that demonstrates your experience with digital products
- Passion to learn more about usability and user-centered design practices
- You understand how people interact with digital products and their cognitive biases
- You have a strong understanding of visual design and attention to detail
- You have the ability to iterate quickly, create low and high fidelity prototypes
- You have a solid understanding of software development processes and ideally a good feel for web development technologies
- You are fluent in English
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a early-stage company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- Full responsibility for your area and short way to implementation
- We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives and support you to learn new things to grow personally and professionally
- Our office is cozy, and located in the center of Munich!
- Delicious coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Flexible home office regulation
Hit us up!
Write directly to email@example.com or contact me on Linkedin. I am always happy to answer any questions.
Be sure to send your resume and a few sentences about yourself when you apply!